• For the carving of all types of wood. For the restoration of furniture.
• For the restoration of antiques.
• For linocuts and precision paint removal.
• It is also possible to process plaster.
• Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with extreme high life expectancy.
• Gear head made of die-cast aluminium. Main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
• In an attractive and extremely stable case made of high-grade polypropylene.
• The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
• Three high-grade Japanese knife inserts made from bimetal (U-form, V-form and flat blade) are included.
• Motor: 50W.
• Stroke speed 11,000rpm.
• Length 230mm.
• Weight 680g.
• Class 2 insulation.
• Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY