• This tool lends itself to hundreds of processes, from milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving and signing, to working with steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
• The fine nature, ergonomics and flexibility of cutters makes this tool ideal for electronic hobbyists, model builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
• This tool is part of The E-specification series, and has a variable electronic speed controller. We package this model-building and engraving set with a carrying case, a power supply, and a selection of bits and cutters.
• The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant for wet grinding and cutting.
• Six high-concentricity steel collets: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, and 3.2mm, with closure nut
• 34 bits and cutters supplied in a plastic case
• Delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
• Matching 1A, 12V-18VDC mains adapter 240 volt
• Speed: 5,000rpm to 20,000rpm
• Maximum power consumption: 40W
• 20mm Micromot-system collar
• Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
• Mass: 230g
• Length: 220mm
• Width at widest point is 35mm
• EU Class-2 insulation
• 1 diamond grinding bit
• 1 fine miller
• 0.5 and 1mm micro-drills
• 1 brass brush
• 4 high-grade corundum grind-ing bits (cylinder, sphere, disc and cone shaped)
• 1 polishing pad
• 4 grinding wheels (2 corundum, 2 silicon carbide)
• 20 cutting discs and 1 arbor.
• The 6 MICROMOT collets ranging from 1 - 3.2mm
• Mains adapter for 230V operation (12V, 1A)
• Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY