• For working steel, non-ferrous metals, glass, ceramics, wood and plastic.
• For cutting, rough-machining, grinding and carving wood.
• Special balanced, powerful, quiet and long-lasting DC motor.
• Stable head made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
• The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
• For any job on the workbench we recommend the use of our mains-connected tools.
• They are light-weight, easy to handle (shorter) and not limited as to time of operation.
• A corundum grinding disc (grit 60), a fan sanding disc (grit 100) and a reinforced cutting disc are included.
• Safely stored in an attractive and extremely stable case made from polypropylene.
• Motor: 100W.
• Speed: 15,000rpm.
• Disc diameter 50mm with 10mm interval.
• Length 270mm.
• Weight 550g.
• Run down time less than 1 second.
• Insulated to class 2.
• Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY