• For shape finishing, mortising, fine polishing (flat surfaces). Also for de-burring metal, paint removal and fine finishing.
• Head of die-cast aluminium for high stability and precise ball bearing fitting.
• Main housing made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
• Variable (full wave) electronic speed control.
• Safely stored in an attractive and extremely stable case made from high-grade polypropylene.
• The head rotates through 60°.
• The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
• For any job on the workbench we recommend the use of our mains-connected tools.
• They are light-weight, easy to handle (shorter) and not limited as to time of operation.
• Complete with 2 off 80 and 2 off 180 grit belts
• Motor: 80W.
• Belt size: 10 x 330mm (usable sanding area 10 x 110mm).
• Belt speed: 225 - 450m/min.
• Length: 350mm.
• Weight: 650g.
• Insulated to class 2.
• Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY