• 3 key product enhancements to further improve the Impulse FrameMaster-Li’s performance:
• Increase Power - To eliminate standing nails in harder wood types (i.e. old growth timbers & laminated veneer lumbers) and the resulting need to follow up with a hammer to finish nails flush.
• Optimal performance in Extreme Weather - Consistent performance even in freezing temperatures. Tradies want reliable performance in below freezing temperatures without having to warm up their fuel cells.
• Longer Run Time Battery – A longer Run-Time while on site for ongoing productivity and efficiency.
15% MORE POWER
• Additional vents which create less resistance, allowing air to be released until the very last mm of piston stroke
• Power+ Fuel Cells which contain a revised gas mixture
• The additional vents result in more energy transferred to the nail.
• Combined with the more potent fuel mixture, the New FrameMaster-Li provides the required power to drive nails flush, even in hardwood applications including LVL.
EXTREME WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• The new Power+ fuel mixture includes gases with lower flashpoints, meaning it will ignite in lower temperatures
• The new mix now ensures consistent performance even in freezing temperatures, which means tradies operating in such conditions no longer need to warm up their fuel cells (e.g. through body heat) prior to operating their tool.
LONGER RUN TIME BATTERY
• Battery capacity has been lifted from 1.5Ah to 2.2Ah
• The upgrade now allows the Paslode Li-Ion battery to last for approximately 9,000 shots on a full charge, which provides Tradies with a 50% Longer Run-Time.
• Paslode Impulse Gas Technology - Portable, no need for heavy compressors or awkward air lines
• Lithium-Ion Battery Technology Up to 9,000 nails per charge Charge in 1 hour
• Low Tool Actuation Pressure Reduces operator fatigue
• Tool-Free Depth of Drive Adjustment Five depth of drive settings, Greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
• Suitable for 44 to 90mm Length Nails Full range of 50 to 90mm nails in bright, galvanised, and stainless steel
Product Nail Guide attachment (B20540P) required to drive 44mm product nails
• Suitable for 2.8 to 3.15mm Diameter Nails
• Nail Lock Out Bar Eliminates blank tool firing, Protects timber and tool
• Optimum Skew Nailing Teeth Placement Helps grip timber to ensure positive placement of the fastener
• Ergonomic Design Operator friendly, Non-slip handgrip and trigger improves comfort and safety
• On / Off Battery Positions Improved safety and battery conservation
• Reversible Belt and Rafter Hook Safely secures tool on timber framing, Secures tool on tool belt for convenience
• Fuel Cell Life : 1000 Nails (approx.)
• Cycle Rate : 1000/hr (2-3/sec. intermittently)
• Length : 310mm
• Height : 386mm
• Weight : 3.3kg
• Fastener Length : 50-90mm
• Magazine Capacity : 52 Nails (approx.)
• Battery Life : Drives up To 9,000 nails per charge
• Cycle Rate : 2-3 nails per second
• Nail Range Diameter : 2.87 – 3.15mm
• Battery 7.4 Volt DC 2150mAh Lithium-Ion (B20543A)
• 2 x Lithium Ion Batteries
• Safety Glasses
• Allen Key
• Rugged Carry Case
• 12 Months 'Australia Wide' Warranty