• NorTorque utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench.
• In developing NorTorque, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package.
• Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
• Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789.
• Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
• Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
• Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
• Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N-m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
• Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
• Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
• Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
• Barcode: 5060207565349
• Part number: 130101
• Accuracy: ±3%
• Operates between: 20.0 - 60.0 N-m & 10.0 - 45.0 lbf-ft
• Length: 328mm
• Ratchet Teeth: 72
• Square Drive: 3/8"
• Ratchet Diameter: 35mm
• Weight: 0.8kg
• Made in England
• Calibration Certificate
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY