Norbar NorTorque Torque Wrench Dual Scale Push Through Ratchet 3/8 - 130101
• NorTorque utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench.
• In developing NorTorque, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package.
• Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
• Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789.
• Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
• Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
• Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
• Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N-m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
• Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
• Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
• Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
• Barcode: 5060207565349
• Part number: 130101
• Accuracy: ±3%
• Operates between: 20.0 - 60.0 N-m & 10.0 - 45.0 lbf-ft
• Length: 328mm
• Ratchet Teeth: 72
• Square Drive: 3/8"
• Ratchet Diameter: 35mm
• Weight: 0.8kg
• Made in England
• Calibration Certificate
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
This is how much we love our products, we drop, crush, throw, dust, pull and drown them. They are built to last, so you'll love them too. http://youtu.be/rT5eNgQySt8 www.norbar.com/
Norbar Torque ...This is how much we love our products, we drop, crush, throw, ...
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed