• Supplied with a 1/4" hexagon bit holder designed using a 4mm hexagon stem.
• Easy torque adjustment without the need of additional specialist tools.
• All tools feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of set torque.
• Tool 'slips' when torque is achieved removing the possibility of 'over-tightening'.
• Comfortable, durable handle. The handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance.
• Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
• Accuracy, ease of use and comfort in use.
• Furthermore, they are engineered to retain this accuracy over many thousands of tightened cycles.
• Made In England
• Accuracy: ±6%
• Torque Range 0.3 → 1.5Nm
• Weight: 0.235 Kg
• Type: Torque Screwdriver
• Drive Shape: Hex
• Drive Size: 1/4 in
• Overall Length: 155 mm