• The Mitutoyo 2050S Standard Type Series 2 Dial Indicator has an outer frame with an outside diameter of 57mm.
• All types come with limit pins and an outer frame clamp as standard.
• Secured adhesion between the outer frame and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring ensure countermeasures against water and oil permeation via the front face.
• The stem spindle is made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel which resists strenuous use and a carbide contact point is used.
• The grand gear uses stainless steel that is resistant to wear and deformation an application of hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch as well as chemical resistant.
• This model has a damper at lowest rest point and a Lug Back with a range of 20mm and 1mm per revolution, 0.01mm graduation and 0-100 Dial Reading with an 8mm Stem.
• Range : 20mm
• Graduation : 0.01mm
• Type : Series 2, Lug Back
• Accuracy : +/- 0.020mm
Excellent quality as you would expect in this Japanese made DI. An easy to read, high contrast dial is set behind a non reflective, scratch resistant crystal making this instrument so easy to read. The mechanism is silky smooth and perfectly repeatable, every time without fail. The outer bezel, whilst a little stiff straight from the box, will 'bed in' very quickly and become easier to turn but still retain its moisture resistance.
Removing from the box, you are surprised by the 'heft' of this indicator as well as the finish quality, demonstrating a piece of equipment, that treated with care (as it should be considering it is a precision instrument), will easily last more than a lifetime.
Mitutoyo is, in my opinion, the best on the market....that's why I have 10 of their instruments. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.