• Measuring range of 200mm with 0.01mm resolution.
• Includes SPC data output.
• Equipped with the exclusive AOS sensor technology which is a patented Advanced Onsite Sensor that offers improved measurement dependability by increasing resistance to harsh workshop conditions.
• This new caliper features the New electromagnetic inductive (AOS) sensor providing improved resistance to environmental conditions such as dirt, oil and water that can cause false readings,
• An increased battery life of 3.5 years under normal operation and Absolute (ABS) sensor that eliminates the necessity of setting the reference when the caliper is powered on.
• It is also fully compatible with existing Mitutoyo digimatic peripherals (SPC cables, U-Wave wireless transmitters, etc.)
• Range : 0 - 200 mm
• Accuracy : ±0,02 mm
• Depth bar : flat
• Data output : Yes
• Mass : 194 g
• Digital step : 0.01 mm
• Max. response speed : Unlimited
• Delivered : In a case, including 1 battery
• Battery life:approx. : 18000 hours
• Display : LCD, character height 9 mm (150, 200 mm) 11 mm (300 mm)
• ZERO/ABS : Yes
• ORIGIN (ABS-Zero) : Yes
• ON/OFF : Yes
• Low voltage alarm : Yes
• Digital/Analog : Digital
• Inch-Metric : Metric
• Resolution : 0.01mm
1 YEAR WARRANTY