• Easy setup.
• Instant light.
• No maintenance.
• The new LED 70W High Bay Light shatters expectations and brings a new level of innovation to the temporary lighting process.
• The LED 70W High Bay Light can be used in many construction environments from residential to large scale commercial jobs.
• The LED 70W High Bay Light has improved durability to virtually eliminate on-site maintenance.
• More importantly, the LED 70W High Bay Light improves the overall temporary jobsite lighting process.
• Out of the box the light comes with a standard 240V plug and supply cable, and in large applications the Site Lights can be wired together with standard building wiring for integration into temporary power systems for 240 volts.
• Once wired, the installation time is drastically improved with an integrated hang cable, and a Spring Loaded Cable Retention to ensure the light is secure once installed.
• With 7,700 lumens and operating at 70W, this light more than 30% more efficient than a 105W fluorescent.
• Reducing the number of circuits needed for temporary jobsite lighting, and lowering overall power consumption costs on the job, saving time and money.
• Survives the job. No on-site maintenance
• 7700 lumens. Reduces energy by 30%
• Wire up once. Accepts 240V
• Integrated terminal block. Accepts 240V
• High impact polycarbonate lens
• Reusable and universal strain reliefs
• Integrated hang cable
• Integrated spring loaded cable retention
• Replaceable lens
• Voltage : 240V
• Length : 165mm
• Weight : 3.2kg
3 Year Warranty