• The M18 FORCE LOGIC 400mm² Utility Crimper is the Easiest Way to Crimp.
• Engineered to reduce weight and improve balance, it features a 350° rotating head and red alignment marks ensures a Balanced design and Easy Crimper to Align.
• Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) constantly measures force output to deliver consistent speed that won't bog down on larger connectors while delivering accurate pressure, every time.
• The only tool that provides instant pressure verification with a green indicator.
• The only tool that has pre-crimp battery check that automatically ensures enough battery charge to complete each crimp.
• The only tool, that once a crimp is engaged, has auto-complete to ensure full pressure is reached.
• Milwaukee Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK • Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries delivering longer life and Ultimate Reliability in tough conditions.
• Featuring Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology, Milwaukee Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. • Like all ONE KEY tools Milwaukee Crimpers feature tool tracking, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and inventory management which creates a central place for you to track all tools and equipment across your network of jobs and users.
• PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring) with auto complete ensures full pressure
• Longer life with POWERSTATE Brushless motor and weather protected electronics that keep dirt, dust and moisture out
• Pre-crimp battery check automatically ensures enough charge to complete each crimp
• Bold alignment marks aid accuracy in crimp placement
• 350° rotating head provides easy access in tight spaces
• Voltage : 18 V
• ONE-KEY Enabled : Yes
• Capacity : 400 mm² Cu & Al
• Output Force : 109 kN
• Length : 406 mm
• Weight : 5.2 kg (without Battery)
• Batteries & Chargers Sold Separately
5 Year 'Australia Wide' Warranty