• The M18™ High Performance LED Area Light is designed to give professionals a portable area lighting solution that replaces 500W Halogen Flood Lights and adapts, performs, and survives industrial use.
• Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 3,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,500 in medium and 650 in low, and it can run for up to 2, 4, or 9 hours respectively with an M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ 5.0Ah Extended Capacity Battery Pack.
• In addition to running off all M18™ batteries, it can run off of an AC cord for all day applications.
• It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee® designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern.
• Its head rotates 240° to direct light where it is needed, and there are 3 keyholes in its base for hanging in multiple orientations.
• Its compact footprint and integrated carry handles allow for easy transport or storage in bags, on carts, or in job boxes.
• This light stands up to the toughest working conditions, through its durable roll cage design and impact-resistant lens and bezel.
• The M18HAL-0 offers significant advantages over halogen work lights with superior impact durability and temperature management.
• Dual powered: M18™ battery pack or AC corded (detachable)
• Integrated carry handles
• Low battery indicator
• Recessed power inlet
• Light Head rotates 240° with positive stops
• (3) integrated keyholes for hanging horizontally or vertically
• Durable Roll Cage protects light head
• Voltage 18V
• Length 264mm
• Weight 3.3kg
• Lumens 3,000
• Tool Warranty 5 Years
• (1) M18™ High Performance LED Area Light (Tool Only) (M18HAL-0)
• (Not included) Battery and Charger Sold Separately