• The Milwaukee M12™ 10mm Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement.
• The M12BST-0 is designed to drive a range of 10mm flat crown staples (6mm – 14mm) through an array of materials and substrates.
• At just 1.3kg and 184mm long the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability.
• An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers.
• Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes.
• The M12BST-0 is compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries, and carries Milwaukee’s 5-Year power tool warranty.
• Dry fire lock out - prevents blank stapling and striker wear
• Staple locating arrow - accurate staple placement
• Slotted magazine design - easily view staplers
• Power adjustment dial - consistent flush stapling
• Sequential and contact actuation trigger - Easily change between firing modes
• Adjustable belt hook
• Staple length 6mm - 14mm (Arrow T50 Staples)
• Staple crown size - 10mm flat crown
• Voltage 12V
• Weight 1.3kg
• Height 190mm
5 YEAR WARRANTY (TOOL)