• Buttressed hinges for jobsite durability
• Protected recessed latches
• Reinforced corners
• Integrated weather seal protects contents from rain and debris
• Clamping cut groove to clamp small diameter materials while cutting
• Overmold wide grip handle for ergonomic carrying
• Pass through side grips for easy access and handling from all angles
• Integrated screw mounting bosses for unlimited customisation
• Corner pocket storage keeping tools organised and accessible
• Space for long bulky tools
• Indexing square provides easy secure stacking
• Made in USA
• Milwaukee® 660mm (26") Jobsite Work Box is Nothing but Heavy Duty.
• Built with impact resistant materials and featuring buttressed hinges, protected recessed latches and reinforced corners, it's designed to withstand over 1,000 drops with a 22.66kg (50lb) load.
• An integrated weather seal ensures the contents of the box stay dry and free of jobsite contamination and debris.
• Convenient pass through side grips allow for easy lifting and handling of the Work Box, even at awkward angles.
• The overmolded wide grip handle makes carrying unbalanced loads a much easier task and also folds into a clamping cut groove to allow secure cutting of jobsite materials.
• The interior of the Work Box provides ample space for long and bulky tools, while incorporating corner pocket storage to give users more organisation options and easy access to their commonly used tools.
• Integrated screw bosses built into the lid provide users the opportunity to mount items, such as chargers, with a common screw.
• Length 660mm (26")
• Width 340mm (13.4")
• Height 310mm (12.25")
• Weight 5kg (11.5lbs)
* tools not included