• The M18 FUEL 30°-34° Framing Nailer sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers.
• By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, this nailer provides the user with pneumatic performance, and the convenience and freedom of cordless power.
• Delivering the power to sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumbers, this framing nailer allows the user to tackle even the most demanding framing applications.
• To keep the user productive and efficient throughout the day, the framing nailer fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, meaning a nail is fired as soon as the trigger is pulled.
• Additionally, the cordless framing nailer operates using sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, completely eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and maintenance associated with competitors’ nailers.
• The M18 FUEL 30°-34° Framing Nailer delivers the pneumatic performance and durability that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of a compressor and hose or gas cartridge.
• Power to sink nails in timber framing
• No gas cartridge required
• Tool free drive depth adjustment
• Dry fire lockout
• On board hex key storage
• No-mar tip included
• Fires 3 nails per second
• Zero ramp-up time
• Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
• On / Off power button
• Voltage: 18V
• Collation angle: 30°-34° Clipped or Full Head Nail
• Nail collation: 30°-34°
• Nail size: 50 - 90mm
• Magazine capacity: 51
• Max fire rate: 3 nails/sec
• Firing modes: Sequential or contact actuation
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 358mm x 160mm x 363mm
• Weight: 4.4kg
• Milwaukee 18V Li-ion Cordless Fuel 30°- 34° Framing Nailer # M18FFN-0C
• Rafter hook
• Hex key
• Carry case
• SKIN Only - Battery & Charger Sold Separately
3 Years 'Australia Wide' Warranty