Metabo Precision Band Saw 400w # BAS261-PRECISION
• High precision and stability for highest cutting quality
• Quiet belt path thanks to balanced flywheels with rubber coating
• Top and bottom HSS precision three-roller guide of the band saw blade for accurate cutting results, adjustable without tools
• Precise parallel guide with double clamping and quick fastening
• Quiet induction motor, maintenance-free and robust.
• Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
• Swivelling grey cast iron saw table for inclined cuts
• Door opening without tools for easy saw blade change
• Tool-less height adjustment of the saw blade guard
• LED work light for illumination of the cutting line
• External extraction possible for low-dust working
• Radius cutting with circle sawing attachment (accessory)
• Dimensions: 530 x 470 x 840 mm
• Support surface: 328 x 335 mm
• Working height without stand: 375 mm
• Sawing bench swivel range: 0 - 45 °
• Cutting height: 103 mm
• Passage width: 245 mm
• Cutting speed: 735 m/min
• Saw belt length: 1712 mm
• Rated input power: 400 W
• Output power: 270 W
• Weight: 32.5 kg
• A6 Universal band saw blade
• Parallel guide / rip fence
• Mitre fence
• Suction adapter (for Ø 44, 58, 100 mm)
• Push stick
XXL WARRANTY - THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY
• Our power tools have a particularly long service life. Since repairs are so rarely required, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL-warranty.
• If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years.
• Prerequisite is the sales receipt together with the XXL warranty certificate that you can generate after registering your machines.
• You can register within the first 4 weeks after the purchase.
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!