• Metabo is the world leader when it comes to angle grinders.
• The special Inox angle grinder has been specifically designed for use with tough materials like stainless steel.
• In conjunction with the usual high Metabo quality standards, you get a machine with high torque to deal with tough metals and you get a machine with the exact right speed range to work at high productivity with your materials.
• Too fast and you’ll develop heat discolorations, too slow and your accessories will not perform.
• High-powered angle grinder with extra high cooling capacity for fast work progress even under the toughest operating conditions
• Robust, longlife, Metabo Marathon Motor
• Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: to limit any sudden reverse torque that can occur if the disc jams.
• Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for greater comfort.
• Metabo "Quick" twist-proof disc guard with thumb lever. Adjusted within seconds without tools.
• Electronic soft start
• No-volt release switch: Prevents unintentionally starting the machine if left plugged in.
• Grinding disc Ø 125 mm
• Torque 4.2 Nm
• Speed : 2,000 - 7,000 /min
• Motor: 1400w.
• Spindle thread M 14
• Weight : 1.9kg
Metabo dust protection technology
• The Marathon Motor with coil protection grid, the completely encapsulated switch and the labyrinth seals of the ball bearings ensure an extremely long service life of the machine.
• Quick disc change without spanner - fast, comfortable and safe.
• Ideal for processing tough metals like stainless steel.
Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
• For variable speed change. Speed automatically remains constant under load - no blue heat discolouration.
• Backing Flange
• Adjusting Nut
• "Quick" Adjusting Nut
• Metabo VibraTech (MVT) Handle
• Double-ended Wrench
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY