• The new flat-head angle grinder: Master grinding jobs in tight angles quickly and safely.
• With patented gear design: the Metabo flat-head angle grinder
• The problem solver for tight angles
• Quick working in tight angles up to 43° thanks to extremely flat gear head
• Low-fatigue working even on weld seams in difficult positions welding thanks to slim handle
• Safe working thanks to flat gear head - for a more uniform result even in the smallest of angles
• Excellent quality and greater working speed by virtue of specially adapted accessories
• Increased productivity: up to 66% time saving
• Working time for the stripping of slag at 50 cm fillet weld in 45° steel elbow
• Battery pack 5,2 Ah-18 V
• Weight (without mains cable/with battery pack) 2,4 kg
• Grinding disc Ø 125 mm
• No-load speeds 8.000 /min
• Minimum accessible angle 43°
• Minimum accessible gap 66 x 110 mm
• Speed at rated load 7.000 /min
• Spindle thread M 14
• Inner support flange
• Adjusting nut (without tools)
• Dust filter
• Lamellar grinding disc "Flexiamant Super Convex CER"
Stoked with this purchase! Gets in those tight to reach places.
very happy with the grinder because the flat head allows you to get into places you wouldnt normaly reach ,not to heavy to hold ether ,so far so good.