• 1 x Metabo SB 18 LTX BL I - 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver (602352890)
• 1 x Metabo Quick 18V Brushless Lithium-Ion Angle Grinder WB 18 LTX BL 125 (613077850)
• 2 x Metabo 5.5Ah- 18V LiHD Battery Pack (625367000)
• 1 x Metabo ASC 30-36V - 14.4-36V Air Cooled Battery Charger (627047000)
• 2 x METALOC II -Empty Carry Case (344455210)
Metabo SB 18 LTX BL I – 18V Brushless 120Nm Impact Impuls Hammer Drill (602352890)
• Brushless hammer drill with maximum power for demanding applications
• Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
• Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
• Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
• High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
• Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
• Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
• Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
• Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
• With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
• Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
• Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
• Battery voltage: 18 V
• Maximum torque - soft: 60 Nm / 531 in-lbs
• Maximum torque, hard:120 Nm / 1062 in-lbs
• Drill-Ø masonry:16 mm / 5/8 "
• Drill Ø steel:13 mm / 1/2 "
• Drill-Ø softwood:65 mm / 2 1/2 "
• No-load speed:0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm
Metabo Quick 18V Brushless Lithium-Ion Angle Grinder WB 18 LTX BL 125 (613077850)
• Unique encapsulated Metabo brushless motor with optimum protection from dust provides quick work progress and the highest efficiency
• Slide Switch
• Fast brake system with safety spindle for highest user protection: stops the disc within 2 seconds after switching off and prevents the nut from coming loose during the braking process
• Electronic safety shutdown: reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly – for high user protection
• Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
• Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
• Battery pack can be swivelled for better working in hard to reach places
• Slim design for prolonged comfort when working overhead or in areas with limited space
• Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
• Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
• Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
• Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
• Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
• Battery pack voltage 18 V (not included)
• Grinding wheel Ø 125 mm / 5”
• No-Load Speed 9000 /min
• Spindle thread M14
• Weight (including battery pack) 2.6 kg
• Includes Guard, Side handle, Dust filter
Metabo 4.0Ah- 18V LiHD Battery Pack (625367000)
• LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
• Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
• Patented “AIR COOLED“ charging technology
• Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
• Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
• Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
• Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
• One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
• Battery pack voltage:18 V
• Battery pack capacity:4 Ah
Metabo ASC 30-36V -18V Charger , 14.4-36V(627047000)
• Monitored charging with microcontroller
• Battery diagnosis
• Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
• For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
• Monitored charging with a microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 amperes with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature.
• The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging.
• Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
• Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 amperes.
• "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process.
• The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at an optimum temperature.
• With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
• Mains voltage: 230 - 240 V
• Mains frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
• Suitable for Metabo 14.4V, 18V and 36V cordless tools
3 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE WARRANTY
XXL WARRANTY - THE METABO 3-YEAR WARRANTY
Register your product now at: www.metabo-service.com