• Maximum productivity: first 1,700 Watt angle grinder with the power of a large grinder and the compactness of a small one for quickest material removal for industrial applications
• New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon-Motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
• Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress thanks to constant speed under load
• Now even faster: Metabo Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of quick flange nut
• Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proofed
• Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for convenient continuous operation
• Best anti-vibration system: integrated Autobalancer for up to 50% less hand-arm vibrations, longer service life of the machine and up to twice the service life of the grinding discs
• Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades
• Electronic overload protection for long service life
• Electronic soft start for smooth startup
• Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
• Gear housing can be installed at 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting
• Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
• Grinding wheel Ø 125 mm
• Rated input power 1700 W
• Output power 1040 W
• Idle revolution 11000 /min
• Revolutions at rated load 11000 /min
• Torque 3.7 Nm
• Spindle thread M 14
• Weight (without power cable) 2.5 kg
• Cable length 4 m
• Inner support flange
• Quick flange nut
• Side Handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT)
XXL WARRANTY - THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY
• Our power tools have a particularly long service life. Since repairs are so rarely required, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL-warranty.
• If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years.
• Prerequisite is the sales receipt together with the XXL warranty certificate that you can generate after registering your machines.
• You can register within the first 4 weeks after the purchase.