Metabo 125mm Angle Grinder 1250w. #UT1250Q
EXCLUSIVE TO UNITED TOOLS GROUP @ SPECIAL PRICE
• Long service life for demanding applications: powerful and robust angle grinder with highest power density in its class for quick work progress
• New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
• Now even faster: Metabo Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of quick flange nut
• Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting
• Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for convenient continuous operation
• Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades
• Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting
• Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
• Grinding wheel: Ø 125 mm
• Motor: 1250 W
• Idle revolution: 11.000 /min
• Revolutions at rated load: 8.000 /min
• Torque: 3.4 Nm
• Spindle thread: M 14
• Weight (without power cable): 2.4 kg
XXL WARRANTY - THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY
• Our power tools have a particularly long service life. Since repairs are so rarely required, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL-warranty.
• If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years.
• Prerequisite is the sales receipt together with the XXL warranty certificate that you can generate after registering your machines.
• You can register within the first 4 weeks after the purchase.
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed