Metabo 1200W Magnetic Core Drill #MAG50
• Powerful magnetic core drill with large lift for core and full drilling
• With electronics and right/left rotation for cutting threads, grinding and lowering
• Robust Metabo Marathon Motor for up to 5 times increased service life for extra long service life
• Mechanical two-gear drive with oil bath lubrication for tough tasks
• Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
• Integrated coolant container for optimal cooling of vertical and horizontal bores
• Automatic coolant feed to the tip of the drill bit enables the machine to be used single-handedly
• Magnet base with high holding power for safe operation
• If the supplied safety strap is used, the product may also be used for working on vertical and sloping surfaces above the head.
• Torque : 90 Nm-50 Nm
• Maximum drilling diameter :
- With core drill : 50 mm
- With spiral drill : 20 mm
• Maximum drilling depth : 50 mm
• Thread cutting : M 16
• Magnetic stand:
- Maximum stroke : 160 mm
- Dimensions of the magnet base : 84 x 168 mm
• Rated input power : 1.200 W
• Output power : 620 W
• Idle revolutions : 100 - 250-200 - 450 /min
• Revolutions at rated load : 250/450 /min
• Bit retainer Morse taper MK2, Weldon shaft : 19 mm (3/4")
• Height (including motor) at
- Carriage lowest position : 470 mm
- Carriage top-most position : 630 mm
• Weight : 13 kg
XXL WARRANTY - THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY
• Our power tools have a particularly long service life. Since repairs are so rarely required, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL-warranty.
• If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years.
• Prerequisite is the sales receipt together with the XXL warranty certificate that you can generate after registering your machines.
• You can register within the first 4 weeks after the purchase.
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed