• APPROVED FOR DUST CLASS M of EC REGULATION
• M Class (Medium Risk) Dust
• M Class (medium risk) dust includes wood dust, dust from repair compound, filler and clear coats, dust from cement, concrete and tile cement, quartziferous materials such as sand and pebbles, and even paints such as latex and oil paints.
The occupational exposure limit for M Class dust is >0.1 mg/m3, which means you need a dust extractor that catches 99.9% of the dust.
• Read more about M Class dust here.
• Read more about Dust containing crystalline silica in construction work here.
• RESPIRABLE CRYSTALLINE SILICA: THE FACTS - View PDF
• New Worksafe Regulations effective 1st July 2019, where WorkSafe will be policing & regulating worksites (big & small) for M-CLASS Approved Dust Extractors.
• Easily converts from industrial wet/dry vac to dust extraction
• 1,200W* motor with 25kPa max sealed suction performance
• Power tool activation for vacuum on and off
• Air Pressure (water column): 25.0kPa
• Container Volume: 30L
• Continuous Rating Input: 1,200W
• Max. Air Suction: 3.7m3/min
• Net Weight: 10.0kg
• Noise level: 59dB
• Power Supply: 7.5m
• Straight Pipe Set
• Tube Holder Hook
• Tube Holder Snap
• Crevice Nozzle
• Curved Hand Tube
• Power Tool Adaptor
• Suction Hose 32mmx4m
• 36mm Outer Sleeve
• Floor Nozzle
• Fleece Filter Bag(1pc)
• Plastic Disposal Bag(1pc)
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY