Makita Battery Charger
• Star Protection
• Battery Fuel Gauge
• Multi-contact slide type terminal
• Protective gel coating
• Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
• Shock absorbing construction
• The fastest charge times in the industry
• Intelligent battery & charger communication system
• Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
• Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
• Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
• Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
• Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
• Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries.If thebattery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
• Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
• 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
• 45 minute charge time
• Voltage : 18V
• Dimensions LxWxH(cm) : 11 x 8 x 6.5
• Weight : 0.63 Kg
Makita 18v(5.0Ah) Batteries
• Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
• Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
• Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
• Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
• Cell Capacity 1.5-5.0Ah
• Charge Time : 15mins(1.5Ah) 22mins(3.0Ah) 36mins(4.0Ah) 45mins(5.0Ah)
• Net Weight : 820g
• Overall Length : 185mm
• Voltage : 18V
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Kevin Connors very fast delivery and for free great service will be back