• APPROVED FOR DUST CLASS M of EC REGULATION
• M Class (Medium Risk) Dust
• M Class (medium risk) dust includes wood dust, dust from repair compound, filler and clear coats, dust from cement, concrete and tile cement, quartziferous materials such as sand and pebbles, and even paints such as latex and oil paints.
The occupational exposure limit for M Class dust is >0.1 mg/m3, which means you need a dust extractor that catches 99.9% of the dust.
• Read more about M Class dust here.
• Read more about Dust containing crystalline silica in construction work here.
• RESPIRABLE CRYSTALLINE SILICA: THE FACTS - View PDF
• New Worksafe Regulations effective 1st July 2019, where WorkSafe will be policing & regulating worksites (big & small) for M-CLASS Approved Dust Extractors.
• Approved for dust class M of EC regulation
• Easily converts from industrial wet/dry vac to dust extraction
• 1,200W motor with 25kPa max sealed suction performance
• Power tool activation for vacuum on and off
• PTFE Filter
• Continuous rating input : 1,200W
• Max. Air Volume : 4.5m³/min
• Max. sealed suction : 25.0kPa
• Net Weight : 16kg
• Overall Length : 605mm
• Power supply cord : 7.5m
• Powertool Input Wattage : 1,000 - 1,200W
• Tank Capacity : Dust: 34L / Water: 30L
• Total Connected Load : 2,400W
• PTFE Filter (W107418351)
• MacPak Holder (W107418357)
• Suction Hose 32mmx4m (P-84084)
• Curved Hand Tube (P-70346)
• Metal Pipe Set (W107418350)
• Crevice Nozzle (W6084)
• Floor Nozzle(P-81789)
• Power Tool Adaptor (P-70378)
• 36mm Outer Sleeve (P-70421)
• Fleece Filter Bag(1pc)
• Plastic Disposal Bag(1pc)
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY