• Forward rail design for smooth precise cutting
• 48° left and right bevel with mitre cuts at 60° left and right
• 1,510W motor powers through tough cuts
• Dual stage dust extraction system provides a high extraction rate
• Soft start and constant speed control
• The Makita 10” Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw (LS1019) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System
• The newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion.
• This design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint.
• The dual stage dust extraction collects dust from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade.
• Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of the material
• Designed to suit the needs of carpenters, joiners, shopfitters and builders.
• Bevel capacity: 48 degrees Left and Right
• Blade diameter: 260mm (10-1/4")
• Bore diameter 25.4mm
• Continuous rating input: 1,510W
• Max. cutting capacities at 45°
- Max. width: 68mm x 218mm / Max. height 91mm x 197mm
• Max. cutting capacities at 90°
- Max. width: 68mm x 310mm / Max. height 91mm x 279mm
• Net weight 26.3kg
• No load speed 3,200rpm
• Overall length: 805mm
• Power supply cord: 2.0m
• TCT Saw blade 260mm x 25.4 x 50T (B-15338)
• Vertical vise (26617-2)
• Dust bag (122852-0)
• Triangular rule (762001-3)
• Hex wrench 6 (781044-6)
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY