• 18 Volt (5.0amp)
• Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
• Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
• Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
• High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
• Large release button for easy removal from the tool
• Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
• 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
• Cell Capacity 5.0Ah
• Charge Time 45mins w/DC18RC
• Net Weight 630g
• Voltage 18V
• The Makita 18v 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries charge with existing DC18RA and DC18RC chargers with an unbeatable 36 minute charge time.
• Through this two way communication between charger and battery, the charger can recognise the battery and recall its charging history analyse the batteries condition and usage and charge the battery accordingly.
• Same Weight More Power
• The weight saving means that Makita can have 5.0Ah from a battery weighing the same as the existing BL1830 3.0Ah lithium ion battery.
• Not only is it the same weight but also you will have much more power and a longer lasting battery life.
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY