• Leica Rugby 640G rotating laser - Versatility inside and outside
• New green diode technology in the Rugby 640G provides outstanding visibility for indoor application
• Fit for any interior and exterior levelling, aligning and squaring application
• Work conveniently with offsets thanks to the Rod Eye receivers digital read-out
• Scan 90 – make layout easier by quickly moving the beam 90 degrees to the left or right side
• Plumb Down – automatic and accurate plum down direction for alignment over a reference point
• Sleep Mode – save battery and put the Leica Rugby into sleep mode without disturbing your set up
• The digital readout of the Rod Eye 120G measures offset from Rugby 640G beam position, adding convenience and saving time
• Alkaline batteries
• RC400 remote control included
• When levelling and aligning in and around buildings, red beams can be difficult to see.
• Leica Rugby 640G green beam rotating laser enables you to easily see wherever you are working.
• This universal, multipurpose laser provides the best beam visibility and functionality for interior and exterior applications. • From installing drywall to working on suspended ceilings and raised floors, the new, bright green beam ensures you don’t miss the mark.
• The green beam uses the latest in green diode technology, visible up to 30 metres without a receiver.
• An IP 67 protection and up to 60 hours operating time make these lasers the most trusted and rugged choice for any interior project.
• Rugby 640G is delivered with the Leica Rod Eye 120G with digital read-out ability for convenient offset readings and outstanding operating range.
• The universal Rugby 640G also performs reliably outdoors, even in freezing temperatures.
• FUNCTIONALITY : Self-levelling horizontal, vertical, 90° and manual slope in dual axis
• RANGE (DIAMETER) : 400 m
• SELF-LEVELLING ACCURACY (DEFINED AT 25°C) : ± 2.2 mm @ 30 m
• SELF-LEVELLING RANGE : ± 5°
• H.I. ELEVATION ALERT
• ROTATION SPEEDS : 0, 2, 5, 10 rps
• SCANNING MODES : 10°, 45°, 90°
• PLUMB UP
• PLUMB DOWN
• SLEEP MODE
• LASER DIODE TYPE / CLASS : 520 nm / Class 2
• DIMENSIONS (HXWXD) : 212 x 239 x 192 mm
• BATTERIES – ALKALINE : Four D-cells
• BATTERY LIFE – ALKALINE : 60 hours @ 20°C
• WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES : 2.6 kg
• PROTECTION CLASS (SPLASH WATER / DUST PROOF) : IP67
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE : -20° to +50°C
• REMOTE RANGE (RADIUS) : 100 m
• Leica Rugby 640 Green Laser Level
• Leica Rod Eye 120 Receiver RE120G
• RC400 Remote Control
• Carry Case
• Alkaline Batteries
Leica Rod Eye 120 Basic - RE120G + Leica RC400 Remote Control
• High performance for all general construction applications
• Offering three accuracy settings, high/low audio output, 70mm detection windows and a 900m range
• The Rod Eye 120 Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
• LCD indication - two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver
• Audio indication - three settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications
• Grade rod bracket - with a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod
• Grade Rod Bracket included
• Laser Detection Window Size: 2.75"
• Power Source: 2AA (included)
• Environmental Standard: IP67
3 YEAR WARRANTY