BONUS Redemption via Leica GeoSystems Website at https://mypromos.com.au/redeem-tripod-and-staff/
• Get right to work
• Whether it is concrete pouring, formwork levelling, transferring or checking of heights, the Leica Rugby 610 rotary laser level offers increased productivity combined with the ultimate ease of use.
• One button interface makes the operation of laser extremely easy and absolutely fool proof.
• No training and no preparation is required - get right to work.
• Extended working range and battery life
• The Rugby 610 rotating laser delivers great performance with the Rod Eye Basic receiver.
• The Rugby 610 comes in package with the long-lasting and quickly charging Li-Ion battery for even longer operating times.
• Your dependable partner on a jobsite
• Assuring high reliability and no downtime, the Rugby 610 professional laser is sealed to the water and dust protection standard (IP 67) which stands for complete protection against dust and withstanding of water immersion up to 1 m.
• The rubber over mould handles offer great protection and easy grip handles.
• Fit, fast, tough - Rugby 610 represents it all.
Dimensions : 212 x 239 x 192 mm
Weight : 2.38 kg
Functionality : Self-levelling horizontal, one button laser
Product type : General construction
Laser class : Class 2
Laser type : 635 nm (visible)
Measured at 20°C(horizontal / vertical) : ± 2.2 mm at 30 m
Rotation - RPS : 10
Range (diameter) - Basic : 500 m
Li-Ion batt. / hours operation : 40+ hours
Alkaline batt. / hours operation : 60+ hours
Working temperature range : -10 to +50 °C
Storage temperature range : -20 to +70°C
Seal (both excluding and including battery pack) : IP67
• Leica Rugby 610 Laser Level
• Leica Rod Eye Basic Receiver RE120
3 YEAR WARRANTY