• The Leica Lino L2P5G uses the best green laser technology and combines it with the functionalities of a cross line laser and a point laser.
• Its green laser beams and points are up to four times more visible to the human eye compared to red ones, which makes it the ideal tool for bright environments and large rooms.
• Li-Ion batteries allow this all-round laser tool to run up to 28 hours on just one charge.
• Alternatively, it can be powered by Alkaline batteries or by its charger.
• The Leica Lino L2P5G uses the latest green laser technology which projects clearer and crisper laser lines at exact right angles to one another.
• This allows for the highest accuracy of detailed interior tasks.
• The large glass optics of this multi-functional tool allow for perfect levelling and alignment over long distances.
• The working range is up to 35 meters depending on the lighting conditions, and can easily be extended up to 80 meters using the laser receiver Leica RGR 200.
• The Leica Lino L2P5G is quickly and easily attached to a variety of surfaces.
• Its magnetic adapter fits into U-profiles and with the addition of the UAL 130 adapter the device is easily attached to edges, metal poles, and bars.
• The cross-line and point lasers of the Leica Lino L2P5G are always level once positioned.
• The tilt is automatically adjusted when within a ± 4° limit.
• Outside this limit an alert indicates that the positioning needs to be adjusted.
CONSTRUCTION SITE PROOF
• The Leica Lino L2P5G has a rugged design and is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards.
• This makes it a great tool to speed up the workflow and increase productivity on today’s construction sites.
• RANGE : up to 35 m depending on lighting conditions
• RANGE WITH LASER RECEIVER : up to 80 m depending on lighting conditions
• LEVELLING ACCURACY : ± 0.2 mm / m
• SELF-LEVELLING RANGE : ± 4 °
• SELF-LEVELLING TIME : < 3 s
• NUMBER OF LASER DOTS : 4
• NUMBER OF LASER LINES : 2
• BEAM DIRECTION : vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
• DOT ACCURACY : ± 0.2 mm / m
• LASER LINE WIDTH AT 5M : < 2 mm
• LASER TYPE : 525 nm / class 2 (green)
• BATTERY TYPE : Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3 x 1.5 V)
• OPERATING TIME : up to 28 h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode
• TEMPERATURE RANGE STORAGE : -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)
• TEMPERATURE RANGE OPERATION : -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
• PROTECTION CLASS : IP 54
• DIMENSIONS : 110 x 60 x 100 mm
• WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES : 530 g
• TRIPOD THREAD LINO : 1/4"
TRIPOD THREAD ADAPTER : 1/4" + 5/8"
• L2P5 GREEN Laser
• Leica TWIST 360 Adapter,
• Li-Ion Battery Pack
• Target Plate
• Hard Case
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Better unit than my last one, green laser excellent, never run out of batteries, stand it sits in better as magnetic and no breaking clips, attachments to structures easy. recommend highly