• NEW: The time-consuming and tedious drawing of lines on the wall is a thing of the past.
• The Leica Lino L2+ projects them exactly, quickly and easily allowing you to concentrate on the job in hand.
• The improved emergence angle ensures outstanding visibility and extension of the laser lines and allow perfect leveling and alignment at long distances.
• Emergence angle of 180 degrees.
• Pulse function with power-saving mode.
• Modern, ergonomic housing
• Exact 90 degreeﾠangle
• Very easy to use
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The instrument is set up quickly and effortlessly to project horizontal or vertical lines. Minor angular mis-alignments of ﾱ 4ﾰ are compensated automatically. If the tilt is outside these limits, the device does not project any lines and errors are therefore prevented.
Extra long laser lines
Working in bright conditions
You can manually switch off the self-levelling features using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle. The lock function also serves as transport protection.