• Impact-absorbing rubber pads
• Compact ergonomic design IP54
• Triple power concept: allows for continuous operation up to 44 hours.
• No interruptions - operation is possible while charging.
• The included battery tray makes it possible to power the Lino with alkaline batteries
• Self-leveling pendulum
• Pendulum lock: plastic on the outside and metal on the inside
• Automatic pulse mode for receiver
• Intuitive one button operation
• Extended vertical laser fan angle
• Tough aluminum window frame
• Huge horizontal laser fan angle
• Special laser opening of >180°enables great laser visibility and very long laser lines
• Projection of laser lines over the top zenith and even past the device itself
• Crisp and visible laser lines across the entire room, including floors and corners
• Class II Laser
• Laser Beam: Red
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
• Range: 25m
• Range with Laser Receiver: 80m
• Leveling Accuracy: +/- 0.2mm/m
• Self-leveling Range: +/-4°
• Number of laser lines: 2
• Beam Direction: vertical, horizontal
• Horizontal Line Accuracy: +/- 0.3mm/m
• Vertical Line Accuracy: +/- 0.3mm/m
• Laser Type: 635nm/class 2
• Battery Type: Li-Ion rechargeable (or 3 AA)
• Operating Time: up to 44h (Li-Ion)
• Protection Class: IP54
• Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 100 mm
• Weight with Batteries: 530g
• Tripod Thread: 1/4"
• Leica Lino L2
• Twist 250 Magnetic Adapter
• Hard Case
• Li-Ion battery
• Alkaline battery tray
• Target Plate
• Quickstart guide
• Calibration Certificate Blue
• 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
OUTSTANDING LASER VISIBILITY
• The high-precision optics of the Leica Lino L2 ensure outstanding laser line visibility up to 25 meters, depending on lighting conditions.
• Its exceptionally long horizontal and vertical laser lines are projected to floors, walls and ceilings at more than 180 degrees.
• Exact and quick projection of horizontal and vertical lines
• Leica Lino L2 with red horizontal and vertical laser lines
• Leica Lino L2 projecting horizontal laser lines to a room with concrete walls
• The Leica Lino L2 automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level up to ± 4°.
• Outside this limit a visual alert is activated to prevent errors.
• Man drilling a hole based on horizontal laser lines projected by Leica Lino L2
• Leica Lino L2 attached to metal pole with the smart adapter Leica TWIST 250
• Smart adapters allow for quick and precise positioning.
• You can set up rotatable adapters over edges and profiles, or easily attach them to iron pipes, tracks and bars.
TRIPLE POWER CONCEPT
• The Leica Lino L2’s triple power concept ensures an uninterrupted workflow.
• You can power your laser by using rechargeable Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge.
• Alternatively, you can use Alkaline batteries or simply its charger.
• Triple power concept of Li-Ion pack, charger and Alkaline batteries of Leica Lino L2
• Leica Lino L2 with case, adapter, target plate and charger
• The Leica Lino L2 is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards.
• This makes it a rugged instrument suitable for all your jobs.