• 500 ft measuring range
• Measuring accuracy of ± 1/16"
• Tilt accuracy of ± 0.2°
• 6.5 ft drop tested
• IP65 dust and water protection class
• Utilizes X-Range Power technology
• Speeds up stake-out the workflow
• Works perfectly with Leica DST 360
• Leica Disto X3 Laser Distance Meter 850833
• Hand Loop
• 3 Years Warranty
CONSTRUCTION SITE PROOF
• The Leica DISTO™ X3 is perfect for tough construction site conditions.
• It is drop-tested up to 2 m in height, water jet and dust protected to IP 65 standards.
• New Leica DISTO™ technologies in combination with the Smart Room function of the Leica DISTO™ Plan app* allow you to quickly create scaled floor plans on your smartphone or tablet.
POINT TO POINT MEASUREMENT
• The Leica DST 360 transforms your hand-held laser device into a measurement station.
• It allows you to measure distances between any two points from one position.
• Easy to use buttons and functions make working with the DISTO™ X3 fast and intuitive.
YOUR DISTO™ X3
• The DISTO™ X3 is designed to make indoor laser measurements an easy task.
• A holster, hand loop and batteries are included.
• The Leica Disto X3 Laser Distance Meter is a tough device that is designed to make indoor laser measurements an easy task.
• It can withstand drop tests from two meters and is dust and water protected to IP 65 standards, making it suitable for tough job site conditions. • Its display has dynamic marks that make stake-out position detection easy and speed up the workflow.
• The Disto X3 has a distance measuring accuracy of ± 1/16 inches at a range of up to 500 feet.
• It utilizes the X-Range Power technology and a tilt sensor with an accuracy of ± 0.2 degrees.
• The device’s measuring units are meter, feet, and inches.
• Its general data interface is the Bluetooth technology and has a wide compatibility that supports iOS, Android and Windows.
• This laser distance meter’s housing is made of solid rubber and its special bracing made from fiberglass-reinforced plastic strengthens its i• nterior. Easy to use buttons and functions allow fast and intuitive work and usage of the device.
• This Leica laser distance meter works perfectly with Leica DST 360 for a P2P technology to transforms the hand-held tool into a sturdy measurement station.
• It comes with a holster, hand loop, and batteries.
• Typ. Distance measuring accuracy (iso 16331-1 certified) : ± 1.0 mm
• range (iso 16331-1 certified) : 0.05 up to 150 m
• measuring units : m, ft, in
• x-range power technology : yes
• tilt sensor: yes
• tilt sensor accuracy to the housing: ± 0.2°
• smart base measuring range (horizontal & vertical) : 360° for use with leica dst 360 & -64° to > 90° for use with leica dst 360
• Typ. Tolerance of p2p function for use with leica dst 360 : ± 2mm at 2m, 5mm at 5m, 10mm at 10m
• Levelling range : 5° for use with leica dst 360
• Memory of last measurement : 20
• Free software for windows : yes
• Free app for ios and android : yes
• Smart room function support : yes
• General data interface : bluetooth® smart
• Data interface for 3d point data : bluetooth® smart
• Measurements per set of batteries : up to 4'000 (reduced when used with bluetooth®)
• Service life of batteries : up to 8h (reduced when used with bluetooth®)
• Multifunctional endpiece with automatic reference detection : yes
• Batteries : 2x aa alkaline
• Protection class : ip 65
• 2m drop tested : yes
• Dimensions : 132 x 56 x 29 mm
• Weight with batteries : 184g