|Supported iOS devices:||Wireless connectivity|
|iPhone 5||Bluetooth® 4.0|
|iPhone 4S||Bluetooth® 4.0|
|iPad mini||Bluetooth® 4.0|
|iPad 3||Bluetooth® 4.0|
|iPad 4||Bluetooth® 4.0|
|iPod touch (5th Generation)||Bluetooth® 4.0|
Simple and precise targeting - Pointfinder with 4x zoom
• With the Pointfinder, the Leica DISTO™ D510 takes measurements with perfect accuracy and in unfavorable light conditions.
• This is a decisive advantage when working outside in sunny weather.
• Even if the red laser point is no longer visible to the naked eye, the target can be seen exactly in the crosshairs on the display.
Unlimited number of measuring options - 360° tilt sensor
• The Leica DISTO™ D510 is equipped with a 360° tilt sensor.
• This means that it is not only possible to measure angles, but horizontal distances too!
• Combined with the Pointfinder, amazing indirect measurement options are provided.
• Hence, measurements are possible where no reflective target point is available e.g. when determining the height of a tree or when measuring the height of a reflecting glass facade.
• These could not be measured with a conventional laser distance meter.
Efficient height profile measurement
• Using this function, the Leica DISTO™ D510 displays distances and height differences to an established reference point.
• This makes it easy to quickly make profile measurements, without having to use more expensive measuring methods.
• Also, this function can be used to check whether cross beams are straight, the levelness of existing floors, among other applications.
Quick sketching - Bluetooth® Smart with app
• The Leica DISTO™ D510 is capable of more than just measuring.
• Measurement data can be conveniently and accurately transferred using the integrated Bluetooth® Smart Technology.
• The free app Leica DISTO™ sketch supports the creation of ground plans or tables on iPhone or iPad.
• Dimensions can even be entered onto photographs with no effort whatsoever.
• Providing the simplest possible operation of complex measuring functions is a must for Leica Geosystems.
• The Leica DISTO™ D510 has been adapted to the user interface of modern cell phones.
• Furthermore your favourite functions can be assigned to a pair of selection keys, for quick access with a single button press.
• And the integrated, easy-to-understand help function does not leave you in the lurch on site.
Tough and easy to clean - IP65
• The housing and keypad are specially sealed against water and dust.
• Cleaning under running water is also no problem.
• Furthermore the laser distance meter can be used in all weather conditions, being dust-proof and water jet protected.
ISO Standard 16331-1 – The standard for laser distance meters
• The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target.
• For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites.
• This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other.
Bought for fieldwork in wet or dusty environments where accurate measurements can need to be taken from distances over 100m. Before you take the step up to full survey equipment, this is one of the few tools capable of the required level of precision, over that distance with a suitable IP rating. Along with the peace of mind that comes with the Leica badge, it's a no brainer really...