• DISTO™ D2 is a 7 measurement mode LDM accurate to 1/16 of an inch
• It features an intuitive back-lit LCD display in a 4oz package that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
• Flip out the intelligent endpiece to 90º to hook onto outside corners or extend the endpiece fully for inside corners.
• The D2 will automatically measure from the end of its flip-out endpiece when fully extended.
• Combined with the Min/Max function, the endpiece allows you to get the tool all the way into corners for accurate diagonal measurements
• Use Bluetooth® to send measurements into apps running on mobile devices.
• Typical measuring accuracy : ±1.5 mm
• ISO 16331-1 certified Range : up to 100 m
• Measuring units : 0.000 m, 0.00 ft, 0'00" 1/16, 0 in 1/16
• Data Interface : Bluetooth® Smart V4.0
• Measurements per set of batteries : up to 10000
• Multifunctional end-piece : Yes, intelligent recognition
• Batteries : 2x AAA 1.5 V (Ships with alkaline)
• Display : 3 line display with illumination
• Protection class : IP 54, dust & splash protected
• Dimensions : 116 x 44 x 26 mm
• Weight with batteries : 100 g-3.53 oz
• Minimum-maximum measurements : Yes
• Area-volume calculation : Yes
• Stake-out function : Yes, single value
• Painter function
• Timer function : Yes, variable
• Beep : Yes, switchable on/off
• Operating temperature range -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature range -25°C to 70°C
• EAN/UPC : 7640110696347 (Global)-7640110696354 (US & CAN)-7640110696361 (Japan)
• Pythagoras 2 and 3 points
• Memory 10 Results
• Flip out the intelligent endpiece to 90º to hook onto outside corners or extend the endpiece fully for inside corners
• Leica DISTO™ D2 laser distance meter
ISO Standard 16331-1 – The standard for laser distance meters
The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target. For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites. This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other.
Precision at the touch of a button
For everything you need to be accurate:
The Leica DISTO™ D2 measures with an accuracy of ± 1.0 mm.
Small and handy
Thanks to its ergonomic and compact design with soft grip, the Leica DISTO™ D2 sits securely in your hand, is lightweight and fits into any pocket.
Whether measuring out of corners, slots or from edges, with this end-piece you are prepared for all measuring situations. The instrument detects the end-piece automatically, which helps you avoid expensive measuring errors.
Easy to read display
The results are shown on three lines. The display illumination means they can be clearly read, even in the dark.
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
love it, lost my old D2 and the new constant measure ability across angles is fantastic
Excellent product. Well
Worth the price.