ISO Standard 16331-1 - The standard for laser distance meters
• The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target.
• For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites.
• This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other.
Compact shape and intuitive ease of use
• The Leica DISTO™ D110 is the smallest and the lightest laser distance metre in the DISTO™ product range.
• Its ergonomic design guarantees that the device fits perfectly in a hand and is comfortable to use.
• The self-explanatory buttons allow quick and intuitive operation. Measuring has never been easier!
Quick distance and area measurements
• The Leica DISTO™ D110 is the perfect device to take effortless distance and area measurements.
• Whether an interior designer, painter or building contractor, the Leica DISTO™ D110 will make it easier to get the job done right.
Bluetooth® Smart and Leica DISTO™ sketch app
• The latest Leica DISTO™ sketch app is the ideal link between the Leica DISTO™ D110 and a smartphone or a tablet. • Once connected to compatible devices, users can instantly start creating floor plans, sketches and photo-documentation with precise measurements.
Removable pocket clip
• The removable pocket clip guarantees quick attachment, easy carrying and direct access to the Leica DISTO™ D110.
• Typical measuring accuracy ± 1.5 mm
• Range 0.2 to 60 m
• Measuring units m, ft, in
• Power Range Technology™
• Protection class IP54 - dust and splash water protected
• Measurements per set of batteries up to 5000
• Batteries type AAA 2 × 1,5 V
• Dimensions 120 × 37 × 23 mm
• Weight with batteries 92 g
• Continuous measurement
• Bluetooth® Smart
• Illuminated display
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY