• Full-Size Router Table Capability in a Portable Package
• Includes an anodized-aluminum fence with independent sliding faces
• Rugged steel stand with vibration-dampening rubber feet
• Edge-banded, reinforced-MDF top (16" x 24")
• Tabletop height of 16"
• Impact-resistant, Easy-Slide Micro-Dot Skin
• Full-size router insert plate (91/4" x 113/4" x 3/8") with 3 Level-Loc Reducing Rings
• Unique bottom-up insert plate levelers for leveling accuracy
• Includes a rugged fence with independent sliding faces
• Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace
Rugged Table Top
• The table top is made from an edge-banded, vibration- and noise-resistant MDF, and features an Easy-Slide Micro-Dot skin. The skin is constructed from a high-pressure laminate, which allows you to easily slide workpieces across the surface.
Precise Insert Plate
• The Precision Router Table Insert Plate measures 3/8" x 91/4" x 113/4" to support even the biggest routers, and it features Kreg’s new Level-Loc Reducing Rings.
• These rings twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface every time.
• Three Level-Loc rings are included: 1", 13/16" (for use with Porter-Cable style guide bushings), and 21/8".
• The plate also has laser-engraved markings on the underside that make it easy to mount any router, and it comes with a set of Kreg’s Precision Insert Levelers.
• The heavy-duty aluminum fence has been redesigned, too, with new quarter-turn locking levers.
• They allow quick fence adjustment and confident locking, plus are sized so they're easy to use but stay out of the way behind the fence.
• The fence also has independent sliding faces that provide increased workpiece support around the bit, and, with the use of the included jointing rods, allow the table to be used as a vertical jointer. A bit guard and a dust-collection port are also included.
• During development, we found the majority of noise produced by benchtop router tables was caused by vibrations traveling through the body of the table, and that much of this noise could be muted by using the proper design and materials.
• By combining a noise-absorbing MDF table top with a rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet, our Precision Benchtop Router Table is incredibly quiet and actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
Built for Industry Professionals On the Go
• This table was built to withstand years of heavy use on the job site.
• It features a stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, an edge-banded table-top with impact-resistant Micro-Dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence
•Level-Loc Insert Plate Dimensions : 3/8" x 91/4" x 113/4"
•Insert Plate Material : Phenolic
•Table Surface Dimensions : 16" x 24"
•Fence Material : Aircraft-grade, anodized aluminum
•Overall Dimensions : 20" x 281/4" x 201/4"
•Overall Product Weight : 26 lbs.
•Precision Benchtop Router Table
•Insert plate with Level-Loc rings
•Aluminum Fence with dust-collection port