• Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
• Works with materials from ½" to 1½" thick
• Simple to set up and easy to use with convenient material-thickness stops
• Durable construction, lifetime drill-guide warranty
• Versatile for indoor and outdoor projects, and making household repairs
• Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
• Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
• Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
• The Complete Pocket-Hole Kit for Building DIY Wood Projects
• The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects — whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years.
• The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood of any thickness between ½" and 1½".
• The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and convenient material-thickness stops.
• The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time.
• The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws — with 40 sample screws included.
• Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand—Kreg®.
• Drill Guides and Spacer twist and lock to make it easy to set pocket-hole spacing.
Easy-Set Drill Bit
• Engraved bit markings and stop collar with sight window make bit setup simple.
• Convenient attachment for simple and quick clamping using Kreg® and other clamps.
Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
• Helps set correct drill-bit depth, doubles as a hex wrench.
• Glass-filled nylon, hardened steel, thermoplastic elastomer
Number of Drill Guides
• 2 Drill Guides with twist-apart design
• ½" to 1 ½" (13-38mm)
• ¾", 1 ½" (19mm, 38mm), unlimited when drill guides separated
• Works with Kreg Clamps and a variety of other clamps
• (2) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
• (1) Drill Guide Spacer
• (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
• (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
• (1) 6" Square-Drive Bit
• (1) Carrying Case
• (40) Sample Screws
• Owner’s Manual
After doing research i ordered the kreg R3 and couldnt be happier. Superb quality and the added bonus that it actually came with metric measurements on the unit instead of Imperial.
Price was cheaper than many competitors which was the final deciding factor to opt for the R3 over cheap ebay units.