The Do-It-Yourself Kreg Jig® with Bonus Accessories
• The Kreg Jig® K4 Master System is a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast looking for a complete set to get started building with Kreg Joinery™.
• With its solid clamp, large clamping recess, dust collection attachment, material support stop, and removable 3-hole drill guide, this jig truly has it all.
• The Master System includes a Kreg Jig® K4, Bonus Kreg Accessories: the Kreg Face Clamp, Portable Base, and more.
Large Clamping Recess
• The Large Clamping Recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using Kreg multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or C-clamp.
• The Kreg Jig® K4's rear-mounted clamp design has been around since the first Kreg Jig®.
• It's a proven design, offering incredible rigidity and uncompromising workpiece hold-strength.
• Adjustments are as easy as releasing the locknut and rotating to the correct setting.
3 Tools in 1
• Thanks to its removable Drill Guide, the Kreg Jig® K4 Master System can serve as many different tools: a sturdy benchtop jig that utilizes the benchtop base for high speed pocket holes, a contractor-grade jig for work on the road through the use of the portable base, and a high-quality repair jig when you add spacer blocks to the bottom of the drill guide.
3-Hole Drill Guide
• The 3-hole Drill Guide lets you drill pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses—from 1/2" to 11/2" in 1/8" increments.
• Every Kreg Drill Guide features a hardened-steel core, which carries a lifetime guarantee.
• The core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke, resulting in minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole.
Material Support Stop
• The Material Support Stop can be set at any distance from the jig to help you repeat the same pocket holes over and over again.
• The stop can also be swung out of the way to serve as a height support for larger panels.
Glass-Reinforced Nylon Body
• The blue body of every Kreg Jig® K4 is made from a heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon.
• This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability Kreg customers have come to expect.
• Unlike competing jigs with a shallower angle of approach, the Kreg Jig® K4 Master System features an optimized drilling angle, specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the pocket hole.
The result is a compact pocket hole, less than 11/2" in size.
• The Kreg Jig® K4 Master System includes one wood-chip relief hole for every Drill Guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimize drill torque, increase the longevity of your drill bits, and allow you to complete a perfect pocket hole in just one plunge.
Body Material : Glass-filled nylon
Number of Drill Guides : (3) 9mm diameter standard Kreg pocket holes
For Use with : Materials from 12-38mm
Drill Guide Spacings : 14mm, 22mm, 36mm
Clamping Method : Toggle clamp on benchtop base / Face clamp for portable base
Screw-Centering Ability : 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
Warranty : Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty
• Kreg Jig K4(Metric)
• Kreg Face Clamp
• Portable Base
• Drill Guide Spacer
• Material Support Stop
• dust-collection attachment
• 9.5mm stepped drill bit
• 152mm square driver
• 76mm square driver
• Starter Kreg Screw set
• Pocket-hole plug set
• Owner's manual.