• Length 370mm
• Range 5-80ft/lb (6.8-108.5 nm)
• Accuracy +/- 4%
• Manufactured from nickel chrome plated alloy, 3/8" square drive, with reversible ratchet head.
• The Ft/lb and Nm scale is engraved on the barrel of the wrench.
• The micrometer type sleeve allows accurate preset torque levels to be set.
• When torque is reached the wrench produces an audible click and a release of tension.
• Dual scale torque wrench 5 - 80 Ft-lb, 6.8 - 108.5 Nm
• Can be used in the dark, blind spots, in oil, in noisy surroundings and on vibrating machinery
• No pointer or dial to monitor
• No clumsy gadgets to get in your way
• Easy locking
• Easy grip handle
• Measures torque in a single direction only, works only on standard right hand thread applications
• 3/8" Drive Ratchet
• Packaged in a blow mould case
12 MONTHS 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY