• Length 275mm
• Range 17.7 - 212.4 in/lb (2.0 - 24.0 Nm)
• Accuracy +/- 4%
• Manufactured from nickel chrome plated alloy, 1/4" square drive, with reversible ratchet head.
• The Ft/lb and Nm scale is engraved on the barrel of the wrench.
• The micrometer type sleeve allows accurate preset torque levels to be set.
• When torque is reached the wrench produces an audible click and a release of tension.
• Dual scale torque wrench 17.7 - 212.4 Inch-LB, 2.0 - 24.0 Nm
• Can be used in the dark, blind spots, in oil, in noisy surroundings and on vibrating machinery.
• No pointer or dial to monitor.
• No clumsy gadgets to get in your way.
• Easy locking
• Easy grip handle
• Measures torque in a single direction only, works only on standard right hand thread applications.
• 1/4" Drive Ratchet.
• Packaged in a blow mould case.
12 MONTHS 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY