• Range 10-150 FT/LB (13.6-203.5 NM)
• Accuracy +/- 4%
• Manufactured from nickel chrome plated alloy, 1/2" square drive, with reversible ratchet head.
• The Ft/lb and Nm scale is engraved on the barrel of the wrench.
• The micrometer type sleeve allows accurate preset torque levels to be set.
• When torque is reached the wrench produces an audible click and a release of tension.
• Dual scale torque wrench 10 - 150 Ft-lb, 13.60 - 203.50 Nm.
• Can be used in the dark, blind spots, in oil, in noisy surroundings and on vibrating machinery.
• No pointer or dial to monitor.
• No clumsy gadgets to get in your way.
• Easy locking
• Easy grip handle
• Measures torque in a single direction only, works only on standard right hand thread applications
• 1/2" Drive Ratchet (3/8" Drive Adaptor Included).
• Packaged in a blow mould case.
12 MONTHS 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY