• The new 4 blade construction pedestal fan (Part No. KP1005) is different to what’s available in the market currently as most other fans are only 3 blade construction.
• Furthermore, the energy efficient motors will keep the running costs to a minimum, relieving the hip pocket when the electricity bill comes in.
• The new 4 blade construction, provides up to 5% more air delivery then the conventional 3 blade fans and with its unique 750mm 4 blade design.
• The fan is able to push a whopping 280-300m3/min! Keeping you cool over the hotter seasons!
• The construction of the fan delivers long term reliability to the user with components such as- heavy duty grills, aluminum blade, heavy duty base, adjustable height telescopic pedestal, energy efficient motor, 3 speed switch, oscillation and tilt functions.
• The bonus fan cover will prevent excessive build up of dust and debris on the blades and grills which means less air borne particles when the fan is turned on after storage
• Less running costs due to less effort required during operation without all that debris on the blades & grills.
• 230W Induction Motor- is quiet and efficient to run
• 750mm (30") Metal Blades- provide a high rate of air movement in your work area
• 4 Blade Construction- delivers approx. 5% more air delivery than standard 3 blade fans
• 3 Speed Switch- for variable air volume control when needed
• Tiltable, Height Adjustable and Oscillation Features- allow you to direct the air where needed
• Heavy Duty Construction- ensures longevity of your fan when used in industrial applications
• Bonus Fan Cover Included- leading to less air borne particles within your work environment after storage
• AS/NZS Approved including to "Tropical T" clause- provides safety and reliability to the user
• Voltage : 220 - 240V ~ 50HZ
• Diameter : 30" (750MM)
• Adjustable Height : 1250-1670mm (Blade Centre)
• Material Balanced : Metal Blades
• Standard : AS/NZ Standards
• Output : 230W
• Speed Range : 1300 - 1400/RPM
• Air Displacement : 280 - 300 m3/min
• Weight : 17.7KG (Net)
• Noise Level : 75 - 80dB
Easy to assemble, pumps out plenty of circulating air and for the size of it was quieter than I thought it would be.