• The 500mm (20”) Heavy Duty Pedestal Fan is packed with features to assist and help you get the job done comfortably.
• Features such as an energy efficient induction motor, 3 speed switch, high velocity air flow, anti-trip base, heavy duty constructed adjustable height pedestal & safety grills, 5 aluminium blade construction, oscillation and tilt function.
• The 5 aluminium blade construction is different to what is conventionally seen in the market delivering up to 5% more air velocity to most standard 3 blade fans available.
• With a cool air velocity of 115m³ per minute this unit is perfectly suited to ventilating small to medium areas inside or when in a covered areas can be used outside.
• Featuring an anti-trip base that provides a stable platform for the fan and also means no bulky legs sticking out causing a trip hazard in your work area.
• The fan requires minimal assembly so you can ventilate the office, shed, workshop or jobsite quickly once installed onto your wall or fixture.
• With standard oscillation and tilt functions you can position the fans air flow almost anywhere quickly and easily to ensure ventilation is provided exactly where your need it.
• The entire KINCROME fan range complies to all safety and standards requirements including testing conducted to tropical class T clause.
• KINCROME Heavy Duty fans are built tough and will last the distance when using them out in the field.
• Heavy Duty Fan
• 3 Speed Switch
• 5 Aluminum Blades
• 111W Induction Motor
• 115m3/min Air Delivery
• Adjustable Height 780-1110mm (center of blade to floor)
• Anti Trip Base
• Adjustable Tilt & Oscillation
• Noise Level 69 dB
• Complies to AS/NZS & Climate T Approvals
• Heavy Duty Grills
• Voltage : 220 - 240V ~ 50HZ
• Diameter : 20" (500MM)
• Adjustable Height : 780-1110MM (Blade Centre)
• Material Aluminium : (Fan Blades)
• Standard : AS/NZS & Climate T Approvals
• Output : 111W
• Speed Range : 1360rpm
• Air Displacement : 115m3/MIN
• Weight : 8.96KG
A well built and very powerful fan. It could probably benefit from a few more lower speed selections.