• The Kincrome 1/2" Square Drive Digital Torque Adapter converts any standard 1/2" Square Drive ratchet into an accurate digital torque wrench.
• Simply set the desired torque, plug in a ratchet and socket and tighten the fastener until the digital display and audible tone indicate you’ve reached your target torque.
• You can also use it to calibrate an existing torque wrench.
• Display modes include Peak, which displays and stores the max torque applied, and Trace, which shows real-time torque as it is applied.
• Five torque units of measure are available: lb-ft, lb-in, kg-cm, kg-m and N-m.
• Display Range: 40-200Nm (29.5 – 147.6 ft.lb)
• Accuracy: + /- 1%
• 5 torque measurement settings(kg-cm kg-m lb-in lb-ft N-m)
• Memory slots record last 50 torque value readings
• Both peak and trace settings
• Storage Case
• Use as a calibration device for existing torque wrenches digital and analogue
• 3 colour LED light indicator and progressive audio notification when reaching specified torque
• Convert any Ratchet into a Torque Wrench
• Use as a Calibration Device
• Works in both directions on left and right hand threads
• Measurements 70 x 40 x 50MM
• Weight 183G
• Range 40-200NM (29.5 – 147.6 FT-LB)
• Accuracy + /- 1% of setting
I've just purchased this product, I'm very happy with it. It makes light work of scary I need it to do.