The KINCROME Spanner Range
• The new range of Kincrome Spanners has undergone exhaustive independent testing is now 80%
stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger
than the German DIN standard.
• The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many
name brand competitors in its wake.
• Improved features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder
shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter
length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.
• Construction of the new range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered
and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection.
• Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
• The new range is presented in innovative cylindrical packaging or traditional colour boxes.
• This sets our Spanners apart at the point of sale and maximises retailer’s shelf space.
• CHROME VANADIUM STEEL – Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and
chrome plated with a light satin finish for corrosion protection.
• SULPHUR – Our Spanner range has minimal sulpher content compared to other manufacturers.
This is a benefit, as sulpher is an atmospheric pollutant, and therefore Kincrome is helping to save
• MANGANESE – Our Spanner range has over 1000% more manganese than other brands.
Manganese improves the strength, toughness, stiffness, hardness and wear resistance of steel.
• NICKEL – Our Spanner range has 3 times more nickel than other brands. Nickel assists in making
steel corrosion resistant.
• MOLYBDENUM – Our Spanner range contains 100% more Molybdenum than other brands.
Molybdenum improves the strength of steel at high temperatures.
• AF Sizes: 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16"
• Metric Sizes: 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished
with a light satin finish for corrosion protection.
• Ring and jaw offset at 15?
• Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners.
• For heavy duty application.
• Increased torque capacity.
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards.