• The Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is a must have for anyone who requires the ultimate in accuracy in small torque applications.
• Whether you're working on your car, motorcycle, firearm or bicycle (including carbon) the Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is capable of applying torque settings in BOTH directions with an accuracy of a certified +/-4%.
• The Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is a click type style torque wrench and is small in size, allowing for usage in hard to reach places.
• It features an impressive torque range of 2Nm-10Nm (13.3-93.3 lbf-in) and is equipped with a locking collar which allows the torque wrench to apply torque settings in decimal graduations (eg. 2.1Nm - 9.9Nm) to reach the torque required.
• Each unit is individually calibrated, certified and housed within a convenient blow mould case and features EVA Padding internally to keep your Torque Wrench protected.
• Compact micro size works well in confined spaces
• Absolute accuracy +/-4%
• Quick release button
• Works in both directions
• Perfect for small torque applications
• Ideal for cars, bicycles, firearms etc.
• Positive torque setting mechanism ensures accuracy
• Individually calibrated and certified