• Metric Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19mm
• Offset : 15
• Finish : Mirror Polish
• Type : Combination
• Material : Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
• Standard : ASME & DIN
• Ring and jaw offset at 15°
• Thicker head for greater strength
• Longer handle for higher leverage and extra torque
• For heavy duty application
• Increased torque capacity
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
• Based on the American ANSI standard and style of spanner, these spanners feature a full mirror polished chrome finish with thick walls and a longer handle to give higher leverage and extra torque, offering an alternative to European style spanners.
• Manufactured from quality chrome vanadium steel, these spanners are constructed from high quality materials, exceeding Australian standards and providing excellent quality and value for money.
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and full mirror polished for corrosion protection