• Reinforced outer steel frame with KINCROME embossed sides
• Dual coloured hammertone & gloss UV protected powder coat finish
• ‘Push in’ manual drawer retention system
• 35mm Ball Bearing Slide Drawers with folded drawer edges
• Standard size aluminium drawer grips
• 2mm EVA foam drawer matting / lining
• ‘Tubular Locking System’ with 2 keys
• Standard & Deep drawer heights for greater storage options
• 26” standard, 28” extra deep, 41” & 52” extra wide Tool Kits, Chests & Trolleys
• Designed in Australia by KINCROME
• 5mm EVA foam top matting / lining
• Ergonomic trolley handle
• Heavy Duty plastic 5 x 2” castors (2 x fixed, 2x swivel)
• Dual Gloss and Hammertone UV Stabilised Powder Coat
• Reinforced outer structure with KINCROME embossed sides
• 35mm Ball bearing slide drawers with folded drawer edges
• Aluminium drawer grips
• Tubular Locking System with 2 keys
• 2.0mm EVA foam drawer matting and 5.0mm top mat
• 'Push In' manual drawer retention
• Trolley side handle
• Heavy duty castors 5" x 2" lockable (2 x fixed, 2 x swivel)
KINCROME Repair & Maintenance: Opening a Locked Tool Trolley
How to open a locked Tool Trolley Step 1: Use a drill to dril...
KINCROME Repair & Maintenance: Replacing Trolley Lock
How to replace a lock on a Kincrome Tool Chest Step 1: Unfast...
KINCROME Repair & Maintenance: Removing a Drawer
How to remove a drawer from a Kincrome Tool Chest or Trolley ...
KINCROME Repair & Maintenance: Fitting Ball Bearing Slides
How to replace a ball bearing slide from a Kincrome Tool Chest...