• Torsion Control zone - Absorbs extreme torque loads to optimise control whilst preventing fastener cam-out, extending the lifetime of your impact bit.
• Magnetic Precision Tip - CNC machined tips offer a precise fit to prevent stripping and fastener cam-out, magnetised for ultimate control
• Impact Performance - PTA is uniquely designed for extreme impact and torque applications. This accessory is manufactured from S2 steel, machined and heat treated
• Magnetic Lobular Head - Subtle cam in-hex design applies driving force to the flat surface of the fastener, preventing damage to its corners and a reduction in potential round-off
• Magnetic Quick Release - Quick release coupler provides quick change overs of 25mm driver bits. Simply push the knurled grip forward to eject the bit (Fits all other 1/4” driver bit lengths)
• Magnetic Extreme C-Clip Coupler - Impact rated for high torque applications, driver bit is retained with a magnet and our EXTREME strength C-Clip. Our coupler has been designed so the driver bit will NOT eject free when in use.
NOTE: driver bit is NOT removable by hand, pliers will need to be used to remove the bit. For regular bit changes, use the Kincrome Quick Release Coupler
• Socket Driver Adaptor - Available in 1/4", 3/8” and 1/2" drive, the socket driver adapts a socket onto your 1/4" impact driver or standard drill driver.
NOTE: If using an impact driver, you MUST use an impact rated socket
• 25mm - PH1, PH3, SQ1, SQ3, BL4.0, BL6.5, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, HEX2, HEX3, HEX4, HEX5, HEX6
• 50mm - PH2 x 6, HEX5 x 3, SQ2 x 3, T20 x 3, T25 x 3
• 65mm Nutsetters - 1/4", 5/16" x 2, 3/8", 7/16"
• 75mm - Quick release coupler, Magnetic bit coupler Extreme
• 75mm Socket drivers - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"